By Cindy-lou Schmidt
Having trouble finding the perfect gift for the person who has everything? Then this list is for you!
This video is about my Top 10 Thoughtful and Affordable Christmas and Holiday Gift Ideas for that Hard-to-Buy Person! These gift ideas are sure to make an impact, reduce waste, help avoid re-gifting and leave a lasting impression!
1. Prepare homemade frozen meals for that busy parent, single person…or any one who likes an easy-to-prepare healthy dinner.
2. Write a thoughtful poem or letter than shows someone how much you care or admire them. We don’t share the way we feel enough. Maybe they’ll end up framing it like I’ve framed one of mine.
3. Make a slideshow or video of a memory. Maybe it was a trip you took with them or a special event. Most computers have basic video making software.
4. If you’re musically inclined, don’t underestimate how lovely it is to have someone play a song for you or even have a song written for you.
5. Babysit your sister, brother or neighbour’s kids. Sometimes, affordable childcare with someone they can can trust can be a big relief!
6. Go ice skating! Classic winter fun!
7. Doggy sit their dog. They’ll be so glad to have the stress of finding doggy-care while they’re gone on vacation.
8. Go outside and hit the trails. There are so many beautiful trails around Waterloo Region but don’t forget that our Ontario Parks are open during the winter too!
9. Bake cookies together. It’s a wonderful time to set aside time to create something tasty!
10. There are wonderful light shows at Bingeman’s or the local malls and shops — and they make for great photos too!