By Cindy-lou Schmidt, REALTOR®
Hello and welcome back real estate champions!
As you may or may not have seen in the news, more and more people are using surveillance inside their homes to monitor break-ins, theft, and other activity.
Have you have thought about what happens when you go into a home for a viewing? Today I”m going to cover the top 5 things you should NOT say during a home showing.
- Price – in particular in reference to the following
- Express how much you’re willing to pay for it (especially over asking!)
- Specific reasons why this home is valuable to you
- Expressing that you won’t consider any other home
- Do not insult the sellers.
Remember that you’re viewing Sellers’ personal home so common courtesy can go far to create a good experience for everyone. While not everyone is monitoring their home with surveillance or will even care to review the footage, these are smart tips to keep our negotiations on the best foundation.
I hope you enjoyed this episode and found it useful. As always I appreciate when you give me a thumbs up on YouTube, Subscribe and of course when you “ring” or click the Bell on YouTube when you’re signed in so you get a notification whenever I post a new video!
Thanks so much and have a wonderful day!